Masonry Repairs Bakersfield CA
Why are brick masonry repairs necessary?
I bet you're thinking, "Hmm, when are masonry-repairs necessary?" Here are some situations where you may to call a masonry contractor:
1) When water damage has occurred within your walls and mortar joints (the spaces between the bricks or stones).
2) When you see water stains on your ceiling.
3) When your walls break and crack due to frozen or shifting soil.
4) When the mortar has become loose and unattached from the bricks or stones.
5) When it's time to upgrade your stone veneer.
6) When you have sinkholes or cracks in the foundation?
7) Water damage on your basement walls?
8) When your chimney or fireplace has damage.
9) When you are ready to build a new home.
No one sees the cracks in your brick or block foundation but you. They're there, though. You know it, and we know it. As brick or block foundation cracks can be a very serious problem, you should not try to repair it yourself. Call us today at 661-690-7088.
Masonry Repairs Near Me Bakersfield CA
Masonry Near Me Bakersfield CA
Masonry Repairs Near Me Bakersfield CA
Brick or Block Foundation Cracks
Even if you think the job is easy, there is always a risk of making the problem even worse. Brick or block foundation cracks can cause other damages to your home as well. Before they get worse:
1. Don't try to repair mason-work yourself — call in a professional.
2. If you are going to hire out a mason, make sure they have the right license and insurance.
3. Consider your options — do you want to replace the brickwork or repair it?
4. Stone and concrete repairs can be expensive — consider an estimate.
We're masters of stone and concrete construction, and if you've got any cracks in your brick or block foundation, we can fix them. Stop living with the constant stress of knowing those cracks exist; call us today and let us help you take the first step towards fixing your foundation problems once and for all.
Flashing and Chimney Repairs
Stone and concrete chimneys are also subject to damage from the same factors listed above and from excessive use of the fireplace. When chimney damage occurs, it is crucial to act quickly because this damage can worsen over time.
Don't let cracks in your brick or block foundation go unchecked. Get your chimney inspected by a professional now. Chances are it's not just an eyesore but also damaging the structure of your home. Chances are it's also going to get worse. We have seen many chimney cracks appear throughout the years, and we have experienced different ways of repairing these cracks.
Roof and Window Repairs
We repair or replace your roof and all your windows, so you can get back to living your life without worrying about leaks or drafts. You'll save on energy bills, too, because our roofing and window systems are Energy Star rated. CALL NOW for a FREE QUOTE and consultation! 661-690-7088.
Masonry Contractors Bakersfield CA
Bakersfield Masonry FAQs
Yes, we do! We understand that choosing a masonry contractor can be a big decision. That’s why we offer free estimates. This way, you can make an informed decision about your project.
We work on all types of projects, big and small. We’ve worked on commercial buildings, homes, and public spaces. No job is too big or too small for us.
Yes, we do! Masonry is an eco-friendly construction material. It’s made from natural materials like stone, brick, and concrete. These materials are recyclable and can be reused.
Yes, we do! We understand that masonry projects can be a big investment. That’s why we offer financing options to help make your project more affordable. Contact us today to learn more about our financing options.
Masonry is a durable and long-lasting type of construction. It’s also low maintenance and easy to care for. Masonry is also fire resistant and energy efficient. And, because it ’s so durable, it can increase the value of your home.
If you need masonry services in Bakersfield, CA, call us today. We offer free estimates and we’re happy to answer any questions you have. Contact us today to get started on your project!